Im very happy to participate in this award and thank you so much to Caz from https://mentalhealthfromtheotherside.com/.I never expected to be tagged in anything like this and it has made my day. I would encourage everyone to take a look at Caz’s Blog.It is a blog that really gives such an experienced insight into the world of Mental Health from a personal and professional experience. Caz hits on topics that some shy away from and I would like to say she is a wealth of knowledge, information and life skills and she writes so descriptively something that only one who has experienced could do.Well Done Caz and Thank you.
RULES FOR THE REAL NEAT AWARD
- Display the award logo
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you
- Nominate some bloggers you follow and adore
- Ask them seven questions
Tell us a bit about your blog and why you started it?
My Blog could be described as a mixed bag, very much a journey and work in progress.I blog about my life and my families journey through an ADHD diagnosis.I really type from deep within of my life experiences and blog through the highs and lows of it all.I started the blog, to be honest, as a release somewhere just for me to get my thoughts out, to look for others in similar situations and to try help those who were facing what I had faced and to try share the little knowledge , wisdom and tips if any I have picked up on the way.
Which genre of books/films do you like most and do you have a favourite book or film?
I love to read more so than watch films and my favorite genre would be also mixed.Biographies, self development and fiction.My all time favorite film is Gone with the Wind and my daughter was very close to being Katie Scarlett.
Who would be your favourite dining partner and why?
I would love to have dinner with Brene Brown, I think she is brilliant and totally hilarious and I think we could have great craic.
When did you last have a great big fat belly laugh and why or who were you with?
At the weekend myself and a couple of friends met up and there was a thunder storm and we played Thunder Rolls and danced around the kitchen like Five 16 year old school children…We are all nearly 40!
What would be your last meal and why?
Simple.My Mothers Roast Beef and roast potatoes and homemade gravy.It tastes like heaven on earth and we have such happy memories of meals together having that meal, it makes me smile to even think about it.
Where was your last holiday destination and would you recommend it?
My last holiday destination was Alcudia, Majorca.It was the most fantastic relaxing location.Not the usual hustle bustle of a sun holiday and beautiful surroundings.Our hotel had a little island linked to it and it felt like I was in the Bahama’s.I would 100% recommend.
Have you ever wanted to stop blogging and, if so, why?
ehmm I’ve only begun recently but I think the only thing that would stop me is fear and I’m working on that!
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEE’S
- How did you feel pressing publish for the first time on your blog?
- What is your favorite quote and why?
- Do you have a morning ritual? If so what does it entail?
- What is your go to song for mood boosting?
- What is the best piece of advice someone ever gave you?
- Do you have a pet?
- If you could only read one book for the rest of your life what would it be?
The blogs I’m tagging are:
- One of the people who actually inspired me to begin this journey- https://adhdparenting.home.blog/
- The Meditating Mummy-https://meditatingmummy.wordpress.com/about/
- The Virtual Assistants Collections –https://thevascollections.co/blogs/
- Mothers on the frontline-https://mothersonthefrontline.com/
- Green crunchy mother-https://greencrunchymother.com/